The largest of seven emirates and Capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is a well-ordered, industrious city with a pretty waterside location. It houses federal government offices and the home to the Abu Dhabi Emiri Family and the President of the UAE. Visit the famous Sheik Zayed Grand mosque, Yas water world and enjoy relaxing boat rides. For the thrill seekers Ferrari world, the branded theme park offers the tallest roller-coaster ride and tracks to test out driving skills. The observation deck at 300 the highest point of the city enthralls with skyline views. Family friendly attractions in Warner Bros. theme park one of the biggest state-of-the-art indoor Theme park in the world provides a truly immersive experience for visitors.
Experience the Emirati culture in Abu Dhabi’s Heritage Village which showcases a typical authentic Bedouin village setting where the visitors can take part in various traditional arts like weaving, pearl trade and more
Its’s rapid development and urbanization, coupled with the relatively high average income of its population, has transformed the city into a large and advanced metropolis. Today the city is the country’s center of political and industrial activities, and a major cultural and commercial center, due to its position as the capital.
Price: Half Day Tour
1 or 2 pax – AED. 1200
3 or 4 pax – AED. 1400
5 or 6 pax – AED. 1600
Max 6 pax per car
Price: Full Day Tour:
1 or 2 pax – AED. 1500
3 or 4 pax – AED. 1700
5 or 6 pax – AED. 1900
Max 6 pax per car
Half day: Tour duration of 8 hours depends on traffic
Full day: Tour duration of 12 hours including Ferrari world rides with charges applied.
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Attractions:|
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Note: Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE and its 150 KM away from Dubai with a travel time of about 2 Hours.
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- Well maintained and serviced vehicles with fully Air conditioned along with high safety measures are used for the tour operation.
- Assisted with well-mannered and highly Professional drivers with good knowledge of local road network
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Number of below 4 years children must be alerted for arranging baby chair facility
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- Extra hours will be chargeable AED 90.00 per hour for all category and must be notified prior to the tour time.
- If more than 6 Pax wish to join the group tour, can be arranged with suitable vehicle.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Duration||Half Day, Full Day|
|Person||1-2, 3 – 4, 5- 6|