The sunrise desert safari in Dubai by Raptor Tours is ideal for those who are passionate about adventure travel. You can enjoy the scenic view while riding in the dunes of the Arabian Desert. You can immerse yourself in amazing experiences and attractions with your loved ones. There is something ethereal about travelling across the sprawling sands of the Arabian Desert. You will witness the spectacular beauty of sunrise during the travel in the dazzling desert.
There are many adventurous activities which you can enjoy yourself and with your family as well. The scenic view along with the fresh wind and soothing weather creates the ideal mood for these fun-filled activities.
The activities include desert dune rides, camel rides, sand boarding and much more. You can also navigate through challenging terrain with dune buggies and quad bikes and make the early morning desert safari a fulfilling event. Additional charges are applied for these rides.
A completely different world awaits you! Connect with us for stunning journeys across the sand dunes.
Sunrise Desert Safari Dubai Price:
Private Car up to 6 pax
Sunrise Desert Safari in Dubai Overview
|Pickup time||1 Hour Before Sunrise|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Private option only
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.