This package is a must-do for any adventure seekers visiting Dubai. We will pick you up from your hotel/ location and take you out to explore the Arabian Desert. You can indulge in 30 or 60 minutes Quad Bike Open Desert Ride with Desert Safari.
Experience the thrill of riding a Quad bike on amazing terrains with no restrictions. You can go for an exhilarating 30 or 60 minutes Quad Bike ride in the deserts. After that you can enjoy a 4×4 ride on the sand dunes. Then you will indulge in traditional activities like camel riding and henna tattoos. A sunset photo session is also available for the participants. This tour offers a wonderful opportunity to capture breath taking views of the desert during sunset.
End the Evening Desert Safari with a delicious BBQ dinner which includes Arabian, Sweets, Cut fruits, Soft drinks and much more. Witness a Tanoura show, Fire show and belly dancing show while having your dinner. At the completion of the evening desert safari, you will be dropped back at the same spot.
Choose this Safari package to soak up the vibes of the Arabian deserts, culture and food. It’s an ideal way to enjoy your holidays and explore the culture at the same time.
Sharing 30 Minutes 1 Pax– AED
Sharing 60 Minutes 1 Pax– AED
|Pickup time||Between 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.