Experience real luxury at Sahara Arabian Fortress! Embrace the imperial treatment and the taste of Roy-al Desert Safari by getting picked and chauffeured to explore the wilderness of the everlasting Arabian desert in the late afternoon. Get your adrenaline pumping with dune bashing on a 4 X 4 vehicle and surf the desert waves while sand-boarding. Enjoy camel ride in Dubai and the dazzling rays of the setting sun and visit the traditional Bedouin-style desert camp for a fun night party. Get your hands clad with Henna paintings and get mesmerized by the performance of Tanoura and Belly dancers. Relish and relax on the home like cushioned carpets with aromatic shishas and dine on the sumptuous three-course authentic Arabic buffet with unlimited house beverages. The unique Falcon experience, fire show and other entertainments are sure to create some unforgettable memories
Up to 2 pax – AED 1800
Up to 4 pax – AED 2350
Up to 6 pax – AED 2850
Max 6 pax per vehicle
Sharing not applicable (Max 6 pax per vehicle)
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||7 – 8 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Driver holding advanced desert driving permit by Dubai Govt.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- Pick up will be with in 30 minutes of confirming timings
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended for the dune bashing activity.
- All our desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers.
- All our Vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features such as FLS (Fire, Life and safety), Roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS and a First Aid box.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Seats are not pre-booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Carrying Alcohol during the trip as against UAE laws. Please refrain from the same.
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Person||1-2, 3-4, 5 – 6|