Explore the magnificent Dubai deserts on a 1000cc Polaris Raiser. Raptor offers the best desert buggy adventure that creates unforgettable holiday moments. Once you arrive at our camp location, you can begin your 4-wheel drive and bash the sand. You don’t need a license for the ride. You can have an awesome 1-hour ride on the 1000cc Double seater Polaris Raiser.
After the dune buggy ride, there is desert safari. It’s ideal for those who are passionate about travel and want to enjoy the charming sand dunes of the Arabian Desert.
You can indulge in other activities like photo sandboarding, camel ride and photo shoot. You will experience the thrill of sandboarding Dubai desert dunes. It’s an adventure not to be missed.
This tour lets you enjoy a whole range of activities that include dune buggy ride, sand boarding, camel ride and much more.
60 min– AED
30 min– AED
60 min– AED
|Pickup||Between 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
|Duration||3 to 4 Hours|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Optional Morning or Evening
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.