Embark on a thrilling morning desert safari in Dubai, witnessing the stunning display of early morning rays on the golden dunes! You will explore the vast dunes of the Arabian Desert and the sunrise during the safari tour. This expedition will enable you to experience the grandeur of Dubai’s desert from a unique perspective. It will give you some of the best and unforgettable moments that you will cherish for the rest of your life.
Wake up early and experience the fresh and magnificent morning sun in its full glory. As you bask in the warmth of the morning sun, you will get to enjoy the lovely breeze and the scenic views. The serenity of the desert will be evident from the ambience at early morning. You can also participate in some adventure filled activities which includes desert cruising, camel rides and sand-boarding in the sand dunes.
Indulge yourself in a thrilling desert dune riding on a 4×4 car. You have to pay extra charges for the Quad Bike ride.
If you are an adventure junkie looking to indulge in fun filled desert activities, a morning desert safari in Dubai with Raptor Tours will be the perfect match.
So, what are you waiting for? Travel with us to enter the world of jaw dropping experiences.
Experience the desert like never before!
Morning Desert Safari Dubai Price:
Private Car up to 6 pax
Dubai Morning Desert Safari Overview
|Pickup time||Between 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Private option only
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.