Fly above Dubai in a luxurious helicopter and discover the beauty of some of Dubai’s most iconic sites. You will fly above marvellous skyscrapers, stunning beaches, sprawling golf courses, busy markets and much more. The tour gets you flying above the major world-class landmarks such as the luxurious Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, The World Island, Jumeirah Coastline and Business Bay.
We have a great team of professionally trained pilots with international experience of thousands hours of flying. Before you start the journey, a thorough check-up will be conducted and safety precautions briefing will be done.
The normal duration of this helicopter tour is 12 minutes. When it comes to total duration, there are also three other options available for you. You can choose a package according to your specific needs. After the thrilling ride, the helicopter will return back to starting location. This tour can be a booked on a sharing basis.
The adventure is a way to experience Dubai from a totally different perspective and would be memorable experience for those who love adrenaline fuelled adventure.
Get ready for an adventure of a life time!
1 Pax (12 mins)– AED
1 Pax (17 mins)– AED
1 Pax (22 mins)– AED
1 Pax (30 mins)– AED
|Departure||Dubai Police Academy|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Departure: Dubai Police Academy
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- Helicopter will be available only on day time (last trip will be before sunset: 5:30PM)
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.