Choose Five Star Evening Desert Safari package for the ultimate desert safari experience. Spend an evening in deserts of Dubai for the ultimate desert safari experience. Our professional driver will pick you up from your hotel and ride a 4×4 Land Cruiser to the Dubai desert where you will spend one of the most memorable evenings of your life.
Bash some dunes and watch the magnificent sunset as you make your way to the camp. The vast and beautiful sand dunes make the desert an ideal spot dune bashing activities. After that you can explore Dubai by riding the amazing dunes of the desert on your sand board. A sunset photo session is also available for the customers.
Enjoy a short camel ride and henna painting before you sit down an exquisite buffet dinner. You can also pose for photographs with a Falcon on your shoulder. We have a signature dish – Lamb Ouzi cooked underground for dinner. Delicious Seafood, poultry and vegetarian dishes are also available. Watch a traditional Tanoura dance, Belly Dancing, Fire Dance Show, Arabic Band & Camel and Horse Caravan Show while you dine.
Quad bike ride and Shisha, Premium Alcoholic beverages, extensive grape beverage list, fresh juices, cocktails and mock tails are available at a surcharge. After the five star evening desert safari, you will be driven back to the hotel.
Private Car 1 Pax– AED
Private Car 2 Pax– AED
Private Car 3 Pax– AED
Private Car 4 Pax– AED
Private Car 5 Pax– AED
|Pickup time||Between 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
1. Cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund
2. Cancellation must be done atleast 12 hours in advance for 50% refund
Know before you book
- Timing of the tour can be selected as per client’s requirement
- Small changes will be there in the pickup and drop off timings
- To know more about the custom packages, offers and tour details, please reach out to us
- This is guided tour. Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- We don’t recommend the tour for Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- Guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.