Do you want to be a part of a range of exhilarating activities in Dubai? Do you enjoy adventuresome sports and activities? Raptor Tours bring you and your family a holistic range of adventure tour Dubai packages which will spoil you for choices. Some of the exciting adventures of Dubai should be on your to-do list which effortlessly completes your Dubai trip.
Be daring enough to try our Extreme dunes adventure — one of the Emirates most adventurous outdoor activities. Our experienced drivers and certified guides will keep your thrill high during the adventure tour Dubai. After experiencing the crimson red sunset across the golden sands and then going for a warm camel ride and sand boarding, then the adventure tour Dubai takes you to a spacious and opulent Bedouin themed camp. Its luxurious ambiance with enchanting events and sprawling buffet dinners of Arabic cuisines with special beverages will make you feel special from the beginning itself.
Some of the interesting activities of adventure tour Dubai also includes henna tattooing, falcon experience, ardent shishas in the comfort of snug and warm carpets and cushions. As you enjoy the mesmerizing live belly dance, Tanoura dance and fire dance performance, you will realize that the adventure tour Dubai was no less than a life-changing expedition by Raptor Tours.
Up to 2 pax – AED 1500
Up to 4 pax – AED 1700
Up to 6 pax – AED 1900
Max 6 pax per vehicle
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||: 7 – 8 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Special off road vehicles used throughout the trip.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- Pick up will be with in 30 minutes of confirming timings
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended for the dune bashing activity
- All our desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers.
- All our Vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features such as FLS (Fire, Life and safety), Roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS and a First Aid box.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Seats are not pre-booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Carrying Alcohol during the trip as against UAE laws. Please refrain from the same.
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Person||1-2, 3-4, 5-6|