A thrilling adventuresome ride across the golden sands of the Arabian desert, dune buggy Dubai activities by Raptor Tours are a must for every adventurous spirit. Driven on a 4 x 4 vehicle, the dune buggy is a thrilling and stimulating activity that will take you through the natural dune trail by a professional guide.
The chauffeured services in dune buggy Dubai package also ensures you of a refreshing ride through the Arabian desert where you experience the mind-blowing sunset and then head to a Bedouin themed camp for traditional and luxurious hospitality.
With a three-course lavish buffet spread of exotic Arabic cuisines and unlimited beverages, the evening is spent graciously with an array of events and activities including henna tattoos, falcon experiences and other activities. The dune buggy Dubai package also ensures of some scintillating belly dance performances, exquisite shishas and a spacious and comfortable seating for a wonderful night.
1 pax – AED 900
Each additional pax AED. 300
Maximum 6 pax per vehicle
Price: Option 1
1 pax – AED. 1350
Each additional pax AED. 400
Maximum 4 pax per Buggy
Price without camp dinner : Option 2
1 pax – AED. 1200
Each additional pax AED. 325
Maximum 4 pax per Buggy
Note: camp with 300 to 400 people
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||6 – 7 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Driver holding advanced desert driving permit by Dubai Govt.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- This is guided tour, Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended to avoid this activity.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Dinner||With Dinner, Without Dinner|
|Person||1, 2, 3, 4|