Dubai trips are incomplete without the royal Dubai desert safari by Raptor Tours which are a luxurious event to be experienced once in a lifetime. The essence of the safari comes from its richness and the opulent travel stops that will seamlessly make you want to experience it even more.
With a private chauffer ready at your service, the desert safari Dubai begins with a soothing exploration of the wilderness of the Arabian desert. Then you get ready to experience the exciting dune bashing on a 4 X 4 vehicle and surf the desert waves while sand boarding with your loved ones. The camel rides are interesting and so is the sightseeing of the mesmerizing sunset across the golden sand. After this the Dubai desert safari takes you to the magnificent Bedouin themed desert camp where you get to experience a night full of enchanting events and memories. Be it the sensational performance by Tannoura or the scintillating belly dancing, henna paintings and the lavish dinner buffet spreads with unlimited beverages and shishas, this Dubai desert safari is absolutely mind-blowing. The ambiance is mood lifting with comfortable carpets and cushions to make you feel like a majestic guest.
The desert Dubai safari is incomplete without the royal Falcon experience, daring fire shows and awe-inspiring activities.
Up to 2 pax – AED 2500
Up to 4 pax – AED 3500
Up to 6 pax – AED 4500
Max 6 pax per vehicle
|Pickup time||between 14:30 to 15:00|
|Duration||9 – 10 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Special off road vehicles used throughout the trip.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- Pick up will be with in 30 minutes of confirming timings
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended for the dune bashing activity.
- All our desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers.
- All our Vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features such as FLS (Fire, Life and safety), Roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS and a First Aid box.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Seats are not pre-booked on a first come first serve basis.
- Carrying Alcohol during the trip as against UAE laws. Please refrain from the same.
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Person||1-2, 3-4, 5 – 6|