The Arabian desert of Dubai can be best experienced with exotic camel ride in Dubai and that will be ensured by Raptor Tours for you and your family. You can enjoy the aura of the Dubai deserts with the camel ride in Dubai and later on be chauffeured to explore the traditional hospitality of a Bedouin themed campsite for a magical evening.
After an adventure packed trip with the camel ride in Dubai, the campsite will take you for a luxurious evening where you can enjoy sumptuous and delicious buffet spread with unlimited beverage and shishas. The spacious and comfortable interiors are complemented by the soft and snug carpets and cushions. Along with the camel ride in Dubai, tourists can enjoy their evening with some entertaining belly dancing moves, fire dancing, falcon experience and henna tattoos.
The camel ride in Dubai on the golden sands is a wonderful experience which you simply cannot miss out.
Price: Option 1 (with camp dinner)
1 pax – AED 900
Each additional pax AED. 300
Maximum 2 pax per camel
Price: Option 2 (without camp dinner)
1 pax – AED. 800
Each additional pax AED. 225
Maximum 2 pax per camel
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||6 – 7 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Driver holding advanced desert driving permit by Dubai Govt.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- This is guided tour, Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended to avoid this activity.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Dinner||With Dinner, Without Dinner|