Have you ever dreamt of spending a night in the majestic Arabian desert? Then this is for you.
Explore the Arabian desert in the late afternoon. Get picked up and chauffeured to the desert in a fun and adventure Dubai trip starting with a furious dune bashing drive on a 4 X 4 vehicle. View sun setting on a golden desert, experience camel ride and sand boarding and finally arrive at the traditional Bedouin style camp where a sumptuous dinner and festivities await. Indulge in a three-course buffet spread lapped in the traditional flavors of Arabic cuisine alongside unlimited house beverages. Engage in fun activities of Dubai adventure trips with henna tattooing, falcon experience, camel rides etc; and relax on the large, cushioned carpets with aromatic sheeshas. Conclude this memorable experience while watching a live belly dance, tanner dance and fire dance performance.
Price:option 1 Sharing camp
2 pax – AED 2300
Each additional pax AED. 500
Maximum 6 pax per vehicle
Price : option 2 Private camp
2 pax – AED 4000
Each additional pax AED. 750
Maximum 6 pax per vehicle
Note: camp with 300 to 400 people
|Pickup time||between 15:00 to 15:30|
|Duration||6 – 7 hours|
|INCLUSIONS|| Driver holding advanced desert driving permit by Dubai Govt.
|EXCLUSIONS||Any extra service over and above the ones mentioned above|
Cancel up to 1 day (24 hours) in advance for a full refund.
Know before you book
- This is guided tour, Follow your guide along the natural trail of the dunes.
- Infants, Children (below 3 years old), Pregnant ladies, Senior citizens with acute heart conditions and adults with back / spinal issues are not recommended to avoid this activity.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (Tanoura dance and belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available during Islamic Public Holidays / dry nights declared by Dubai Tourism DTCM as per UAE Law
- For you personal good, guests with skin sensitivity or allergic to Henna are advised NOT to try Henna Painting
- Summer in UAE starts from April till September with June, July and August being peak summer period
- Winter in UAE starts from October till March with December and January being peak winter period
- Guests should take care of their personal belongings during the course of the trip. Raptor Team Tourism is not responsible for any personal lose, damage, sickness or any injury during the activities.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment mode and should be informed during booking.
- Guests also have the “CASH ON PICKUP” option for payments.
|Camp Category||Sharing Camp, Private Camp|
|Person||1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6|